- Lab_01.html (and Lab_01_worksheet.pdf)
- Lab_02.html (and Lab_02_worksheet.pdf)
- Lab_5.pdf (and Lab_05_worksheet.pdf)
- Lab_06.html (and Lab_06_worksheet.pdf)
- Lab_07.html (and Lab_07_worksheet.pdf)
- Lab_08.html (and Lab_08_worksheet.pdf)
- Lab_09.html (and Lab_09_worksheet.pdf)
- Lab_10.html (and Lab_10_worksheet.pdf)
- Lab_11.html (and Lab_11_worksheet.pdf)
- Lab_12.html (and Lab_12_worksheet.pdf)
Some old links
This page contains links to some demo's written by Mark Holder for Alexander and Holder's Biostatistics class (BIOL 570 at KU).
Goldacre TED talk.
- This is the demo of the sampling distribution of the mean using the human gene length data from Whitlock and Schluter's text.
- This is the demo of the confidence intervals for the mean temperature from two locations.